Home-Based Solution to whiter Teeth and Nails
So these are the two things that I am obsessed about that I just need to have white teeth and stain-free nails because I personally think that more than anything else having stain free teeth and nails are the signs of a groomed personality. I am sure most you would want to get the same without spending too much on the expensive solutions like teeth whitening.
So here’s what you’ve got to do for achieving whiter teeth, and this is not a remedy that I have created myself I just happened to find a video about it on YouTube and have been using this technique for almost 3-4 months now.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Baking Soda
- Lemon Juice
- Toothbrush (You can buy a special one for this purpose also)
Here’s what you’ve got to do:
- Take around 1-2 table spoon of baking soda in a separate plate and then add lemon juice of around 1 to 2 lemons in the baking soda and mix them to form a paste. Make sure that the paste is of thick consistency and is not in a watery format.
- Pick up the paste onto the toothbrush and then use it as normal toothpaste and apply on your teeth for a minute or two and then rinse off. Now this is going to taste really salty when you put the paste in your mouth hence you need to be mentally prepared for it and also you need to be careful that you don’t put the paste out in the open for too long as it dries really quickly.
- Now what I do is that I continue to do this procedure on the weekends, so the process of whitening is going to be slow but you’ll definitely be able to see the results in a short span. Do try it out; this is an amazing natural way to have shining white pearly teeth.
So maybe for some people getting whiter teeth may not be as important for grooming as getting stain free nails are. When you use excessive nail polish and have nails painted all the time, the nails don’t get the space to breath (so to speak) and hence they become stained and lose their fresh color. In order to get rid of it, there is another simple solution that you can work on. Now I know there are many solutions out there in the market but this one is tried and tested therefore I can vouch for this natural remedy.
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- Toothpaste (any mint flavored)
Here’s what you’ve got to do:
- Cut the lemon in half, squeeze out a bit of the juice and then place the fingers inside the lemon (and juice) and then move them around a bit. This way you’ll be able to get rid of the stains a little bit.
- In the second step, take a bit of toothpaste on a tooth brush (you might want a special toothbrush for it) and then rub the toothbrush on to the nails. This way you’ll be able to remove the excess stains and get shinier and healthy nails in a few minutes.
Try doing this routine every time you take off your old nail polish and ready to put on a new one.
Hope this helps. Enjoy.
*Again, these are not my creations and these are ideas that I had seen on the internet and have been using them myself for a while now.