The ‘ORIGINALLY Creative Blogger Pledge’ Campaign
I am really disappointed by the behaviour of some random people to sabotage the name of Pakistan Beauty Bloggers. Read Sara Hassan’s Post for details on that. I am therefore starting a campaign to support ORIGINALITY. Let us all come together and not let anyone ruin our names.
As an ORIGINALLY Creative Blogger, I pledge to:
- Create original posts and not support plagiarism in any form
- Inspire and work together with other Pakistani Beauty Bloggers instead of competing with each other (Don’t hate, APPRECIATE)
- Avoid abusing and bullying other bloggers
- Be tolerant of each others opinions and refrain from spreading negativity
- Spread kindness
- Accept each other’s mistakes and understand that everyone can be wrong at any point.
- Not copy any work, and if done, give full credit and define source.
- Make this world (and our Pakistani Beauty Bloggers’ community) a better place by being honest 🙂
Be a part of this campaign and show your support for original work!
To pledge, share the badge on your blog’s side bar with the given link:
Once done, let me know so that I can add your blog’s name in the list below.
All ORIGINALLY Creative bloggers: